Join Me At Facebook

Popular Posts

Ron Ng Protect Girlfriend Viann Zhang Sex Scandal Photos with ex-Boyfriend


Ron Ng Continues to Protect Viann Zhang Despite Intimate Photos With Ex-Boyfriend on Ngappeared at the prayer ceremony for TVB series, Prominent Family yesterday. Regarding the circulation of girlfriend, Viann Zhang’sold sex photos taken with her ex-boyfriend, Ron noted that everyone had a past. He also denied that Viann possessed an unreasonable personality. Correcting the public impression that he was afraid of hisgirlfriend, Ron said that his behavior was a form of “respect.”

Ron Ng: “It Is Good to Face the Past”

Viann Zhang: “I Shot the Nude Photos Because I Loved Him!”

Viann’s manager, Jason, responded on Viann’s behalf regarding the exposure of past sex photos taken with her boyfriend, “He was a college boyfriend. Since I was not yet officially working in the industry and I loved him at the time, I took those pictures.” Viann admitted her mistake, “I ​​am also regretful of my actions and will not behave in this manner again. The photos has circulated prior to my entry in the entertainment industry. The photos were leaked through my ex-boyfriend’s blog. When I first saw them, I felt very angry because the photos impacted my image severely. I felt betrayed. Now the photos are being recycled for new; I find it to be pointless! ”

Share Me Plssss


share/bookmark

Blog Archive

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger