Join Me At Facebook

Popular Posts

Simbang Gabi 2011 Singapore


It’s the 1st day of December and I can’t help but think of I want for Christmas. I’m excited on my way to work because I’m thinking of what we are going to do in the coming holidays. There’s this annual “Simbang Gabi” here in Singapore that I really wish we should finish from start to end. (Click here for the Singapore 2011 Simbang Gabi Schedule). Then the plan of spending Noche Buena in Efren’s place also makes me excited!
Going back, well, the things I want are not all material things. At the top of my head my first wish is for me and Doms to have a great 2012. Good health and more blessings are what I really want.


Then comes the wish about our home in Manila. I really wish that we can finally start building it already. Then comes the wish for us to have a baby. We’ve been married for almost 1 year already and I think it’s high time we start getting jiggy with it and have a baby.


Then the material things will come next. These material things are just “add-ons” to what I really want. Additional blessings as they say.


Anyway, first on my material list wish list is a Macbook Pro. I’ve been planning to buy this for 2 years now and I think it’s high time I buy a new laptop.


Second on my list is a new Canon Camera Lens. I’ve been longing to have a zoom lens that will accompany my red 1100D.


Third is a new bag either from Gucci or LV. Haha! I don’t like bags so much but since this is just a wish list, why not add it here?!?!


Last but not the least is a 500SGD worth of shopping spree!!! Yes! I like cash too! I can finally complete my office wardrobe and some shoes will be nice too!!!


So that’s it! My Christmas wish list in the flesh. I hope my husband reads this blog post. I will tag his name just in case!

Share Me Plssss


share/bookmark

Blog Archive

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger