Join Me At Facebook

Popular Posts

Edison Chen Begs for forgiveness after 'sick Photos' Scandal


Edison Chen  is begging for forgiveness after his intimate photos with teen model Cammi Tse  further tarnished his already flawed image.


"I broke up with my girlfriend (Vincy Yeung ) several months ago. I was extremely unhappy, very lost. So I cheered myself up using the wrong method. I am wrong!" he confessed while attending the BTV-MTV ceremony in Beijing on Wednesday night.


"I'm too stupid and believe in people too easily."


This "apology" was perceived by most people to have been an attack on Cammi for leaking the photos.


"I let my friends down. I'm sorry. Hope the public will forgive me … young people should learn from me–not to give up."

Share Me Plssss


share/bookmark

Blog Archive

Design by araba-cı | MoneyGenerator Blogger Template by GosuBlogger